Welcome to International Lithium Corp. – well funded lithium and rare metals resource exploration and development company. 100% owner of 47,700 hectare Raleigh Lake lithium and rubidium project in Ontario. Stake in Mariana project in Argentina sold to partner Ganfeng Lithium for USD$ 13.2m
Our trading symbol is TSX.V: ILC, OTC:ILHMF, FRA:IAH
- Drilling at Raleigh Lake in April 2021 showed very high deposits of rubidium as well as lithium. This is significant because the market price of high-quality rubidium carbonate per Kg is around 75x that of lithium carbonate.
- The scale of ILC’s strategic Raleigh Lake project in Ontario, Canada was significantly increased in mid-late2021 with our claims area increased from 3,000 hectares to 47,700 hectares (477 square kilometres)
- Raleigh Lake is 100% owned and royalty free and has lithium, rubidium and caesium pegmatite
- Raleigh Lake has excellent nearby infrastructure in place including easy road and rail access to Thunder Bay on Lake Superior and the Great Lakes and is therefore well situated to supply the auto industry in North America.
- A Maiden Resource Estimate on the previous and enlarged claims is expected in 2022
- ILC owns other significant lithium pegmatite properties in Ontario, Canada and Ireland
- Other exploration properties are continually being considered
- ILC’s financial strength greatly enhanced by the sale of 8.58% stake in the Mariana project in Salta, Argentina plus other rights to Ganfeng Lithium in September 2021 for USD$ 13.2m
International Lithium Corp. believes that the ‘20s will be the decade of battery metals, driven by the electric vehicle industry and by electric battery storage. The world has seen a major turning point in the energy market, and in the governmental and public view of climate change. Our key mission in the new decade is to make money for our shareholders from lithium and rare metals while at the same time helping to create a greener, cleaner planet. In addition, we have seen the clear and growing wish by the USA and Canada to achieve resilient North American supplies of critical battery and rare metals, and our Canadian properties are strategic in that respect.
After our sale of Mariana, all our lithium projects are hard rock (pegmatite) lithium mining projects in prolific areas of the world.
Our near term plan for the rest of 2021 and into 2022 is to do further drilling and survey work to prove the resource size of our 100% owned Raleigh Lake project in Ontario leading to a maiden resource estimate in 2022. If drilling on the remaining previous claims and the new claims proves the geology that excites us so much and continues to reveal further high-grade lithium and rubidium resource then it is expected to be transformational for the company.
ILC is now a well-funded company that is able to execute the next steps on Raleigh Lake and acquire new projects.
Further inquiries about specifics can be sent to email@example.com